Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Frozen Pumpkin Pie Doggie Treats

Dogs need yummy treats too! I am blessed with a pup that is a garbage disposal( any other pug owners agree???) Although she will eat almost everything I am pretty sure every pup will like these frozen treats. I have already made yummy frozen dog treats for Meatball before and she loved them. I like making my own dog treats because they have minimal ingredients and they are super cheap to make!


Meatball was feeling sick a few weeks ago and I was giving her ground pumpkin in her food for a few days. Boy did she like that. Just make sure it is pumpkin puree not pumpkin pie filling. No dog needs to eat a can of that! I had some yogurt left over from the week so I decided to add the rest of the pumpkin I had left to the yogurt. Add some cinnamon and honey and you have a frozen pumpkin pie for your pooch!Hope your dogs enjoy as much as Meatball did!

Frozen Pumpkin Pie Doggie Treats


Ingredients:
1 cup of plain yogurt
1/2 cup of canned pumpkin puree
1 tsp of cinnamon
1 tsp of honey

Directions:
1. Mix all ingredients until combined.
2. Fill ice cube tray with mixture
3. Freeze overnight and serve to your pooch!




No comments:

Post a Comment